Higher Apprenticeship at Schneider Electric
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Schneider Electric
- Duration: Approx. 2-3 years
- Starting Date: January 2021
- Requirements: Candidates need 2 A-levels Grade C and above or equivalent i.e. Level 3 Diploma Qualification.
- Education: 4 days at work / 1 day at college
- Benefits: Competitive salary. Obtain a Level 4/5 Higher Qualification (HNC/HND)
- Types of roles: Technical, Commercial.
The Apprenticeship Journey
The programme is designed for apprentices from a technical and commercial background.
On the programme you will be fast-tracked into high performing teams to have an exciting, attractive and diverse career. You will oversee your career and can shape it to what you want it to be.
The Schneider Electric Apprenticeship Programme is fluid to allow you to experience both technical and commercial roles regardless of your background. You will be supported to learn all the skills that you need.
How will we support you?
Apprenticeship Programme Manager
- Overseeing the entire programme
- Central point of contact
- Support System
- Support your Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Collaboratively identify your learning goals
- Job training and coaching
- Assessment - Goals set and reviewed each placement
- Departmental project
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Awards for Schneider Electric
Technical Sales Engineer Apprentice
the main thing I enjoy about my job is how different each day is. There is always something in my calendar, whether it is spending time in the office, a site visit, training or a customer/internal event.