Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - Chelsea at Cliveden Hotel
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - Chelsea
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the food preparation process
- Cooking and preparing elements of high-quality dishes
- Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
- Assisting other Chefs
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Cleaning stations
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
Training to be provided
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Good level of communication skills
- Timekeeping skills
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working in a team, please apply now, we'd love to hear from you!
Full-time role as a commis chef, with the potential to move onto a level 3 chef de partie apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This role can be long hours being active. Some of your shifts could be outside normal working hours.
About Cliveden Hotel
Immerse yourself in 350 years of powerful personalities, wicked parties and scandalous affairs.
Built in 1666 by the 2nd Duke of Buckingham as a gift to his mistress, Cliveden House has exuded intrigue and glamour throughout its illustrious history.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.