Iconic Change Level 3 Supervisor Apprenticeship at Cliveden Hotel
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Iconic Change Level 3 Supervisor Apprenticeship
Training as a supervisor you will be:
- Supervising a team of staff
- Ensuring staff are managed efficiently and meet targets
- Servicing hospitality meeting rooms within agreed timescales
- Ensuring your areas of work are kept clean throughout the day
- Any other tasks the managers require you to do will be completed to the highest quality required
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Good level of communication
- Time keeping skills
- If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working in a team, please apply now, we'd love to hear from you!
Full time role as a supervisor.
Things to consider
This role can be long hours of being active. Some of your shifts could be outside normal working hours (9am – 5pm).
About Cliveden Hotel
Immerse yourself in 350 years of powerful personalities, wicked parties and scandalous affairs.
Built in 1666 by the 2nd Duke of Buckingham as a gift to his mistress, Cliveden House has exuded intrigue and glamour throughout its illustrious history.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.