Despatch Area/Manufacturing Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship at Brooks Forgings Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Despatch Area/Manufacturing Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Checking deliveries from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Dealing with paperwork from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Organising transport and economical loads
- Packing and Labelling
- General Administration duties
Training to be provided
Full training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis and when required. You will be required to attend college premise working towards a NVQ qualification. An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course. Continual assessment for NVQ’s coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study. Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability & desire to learn
- GCSE Grade 4/C or above or equivalent in both maths and English Language
- Dependant on performance, in time the candidate could have the opportunity to progress to more senior roles within the Company
About Brooks Forgings Ltd
Brooks Forgings Ltd, established in 1960, is a leading UK forge producing Forged, Fabricated and Machined components.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.