L&D Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at Brothers of Charity
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
L&D Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist with the maintenance and continual improvement of office systems
- To assist in the setting up/maintaining facilities and materials for L&D initiatives and training
- Assist the L&D Team Leader with planning, developing and implementing the annual training programme
- To provide assistance with course bookings (classroom/eLearning) monitoring attendance & completions and collating evaluation information
- To ensure appropriate refreshments are available as required and monitor stock levels
- To ensure notice boards are kept up to date with relevant information
- Respond to visitors, telephone calls and messages ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently
- To be responsible for distributing ID cards for all BOCS employees
- To assist with the maintenance and recording of accurate entry into the compliance data spreadsheet
- Support with producing and delivering training reports for the service
- Be responsible for filing and photocopying etc
- Assist in the distribution of post and any other correspondence as required
- Assist with preparing welcome packs as and when required
Training to be provided
Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Admin, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
- Good level of English and maths
- Willingness & ability to work towards higher level qualifications
- Excellent ICT skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Good basic knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
- Grades 4 or above in English and maths or equivalent
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment
About Brothers of Charity
From its regional head office, the beautiful Lisieux Hall site in Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, the Brothers of Charity Services in Lancashire supports over 250 people across Chorley, Leyland, Preston and the Lancashire region to live independently in their own homes.
The services that we offer include supported living; residential, nursing and respite care; supporting people with complex health and social needs; dementia care and transitional services, enabling choice, control and increased independence.
The Brothers of Charity Services in Lancashire’s most important work is being undertaken in partnership with the people that use the service. We are fully committed to supporting people to make choices and exert control over their own lives. The service is now able to offer greater diversity in the range of opportunities available to people, which in turn can only enhance their life chances, regardless of their religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation or race.
With the person at the heart of all we do, we provide a wide range of enabling support services to people with learning disabilities, and others at risk of being marginalised, which promotes their dignity, individuality, inclusion and the fulfilment of their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.