Bricklayer Level 2 Apprenticeship at Applebridge Construction Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Bricklayer Level 2 Apprenticeship
As an apprentice you will work alongside experienced Bricklayers and gain training in the following areas:
- Laying Block and Brick Work according to plans
- Reading plans
- Calculating materials
- Minor reinstating works
- Mixing mortar and spreading onto slabs or foundations.
- Ensure structure is perfectly horizontal and vertical using levels and plum bobs
- Lay out patterns or foundations
- Break or cut bricks to their appropriate size
- Cleaning down of tools
Training to be provided
Bricklaying Level 2
- Keen and hardworking individual
- Physically fit, capable of lifting equipment, materials and tools
- Eager to learn
- Capable of working as part of a team and independently
- Must have a genuine interest in the industry
- Sensible and able to adhere to strict Health and Safety guidelines
- Positive attitude
- Reliable, excellent time keeping and attendance.
- GCSE or equivalent English and maths at grade 4/C or above
- Construction qualifications or experience would be an advantage but not essential
Possibility of progression within the company.
Things to consider
You will be working on various sites around the Middlesbrough area so your own transport would be an advantage or you will need to arrange to get to pick up points for early morning starts as required by the Company.
The apprentice wage would be above minimum apprentice wage depending on age and experience.
This application acts as a CV to the Company please ensure that you complete all sections particularly the qualifications section.
You will be contacted by the email, mobile number you supply please check these are correct before you submit your application.
About Applebridge Construction Limited
Servicing the diverse needs of the construction industry, Applebridge has two core divisions; civil engineering and utilities which provide construction, engineering and multi-utilities expertise across the North East, Yorkshire and Derbyshire.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.