Customer Service/Sales Level 3 Apprenticeship at Cheerful Links
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service/Sales Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Taking incoming call from customers prospects
- Making outbound calls to customers/prospects
- Advise customers on our products and cross sell
- Following up on leads
- Arranging meetings with customers and presenting a sales pitch
- Contribute idea to promote our products
- Carry out market research on products in demand
- Manage Customer Compliments and Complaints and delivering excellent customer service to achieve a positive outcome
- Need to learn and keep up to date with the constantly growing and changing product range
Training to be provided
Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Verbal/written communication
- Cultural sensitivity
- Driving license + vehicle (essential, as may have to travel to different sites presenting)
- Presentation skills using range of medias
- Use initiative
- Team player
GCSE English and maths C/4 or equivalent.
Full time position after successful completion.
Things to consider
Driving license + vehicle (essential, as may have to travel to different sites presenting).
About Cheerful Links
Cheerful Links Establish since 2015, We are an Oriental Supermarket based in Stoke on Trent as well as a trade counter in Manchester, both offer a delivery service to the restaurant trade. We offer food products and packaging from all over the world. Stocking over 6000s line come from all over Asia, we offer one of the largest ranges in the oriental food sector.
Oriental cash & carry supplying food products primarily to takeaways, restaurants and public.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.