Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Energym
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
The job role involves the candidate to manage and maintain the social media side of the business, marketing campaigns targeted, managing Google Analytics, SEO, PPC & email campaigns.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing? We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies.
The role will also include creating social media posts, manage and maintain google ads, compose email campaigns. Knowledge of PPC campaigns, targeting and google analytics will also be required.
The ideal candidate must have creative flair, a hunger to bring something new to the planet. Previous experience in creating, coordinating and executing a well-timed, powerful and targeted strategic market launch campaigns across online channels.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Corporate branding - tone of voice, visual media, and cohesive brand message
- Develop strategy and development of all creative campaigns conveying a consistent brand image & message across all social channels
- User experience, wire-framing and concept creation
- Research our core market analytics to gain an understanding and insight into consumer habits and buying decisions
- Create consistently beautiful digital content and assets in line with the brand vision & mission
- Supporting our engineers with product design sprints to assess use-ability and form factor, ensuring our brand values are conveyed in the product offering
- Coordinating resources and reporting to the executive team
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Manage and maintain SEO and Google analytics
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
Training to be provided
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get practical experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard with training in areas such as:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
- Knowledge in PPC & google analytics
- Knowledge in SEO and Google analytics
- Social Media Management
- Corporate branding
- Digital marketing and PR
- UX and design
- Creative campaign planning & execution
- Advanced graphic design Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Video editing skills
- Product design sprints & brainstorming
- Basic sketching abilities to communicate vision through visual media
- Market trends and analytical research
- Project planning and coordination
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about all things fitness, tech and sustainability
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Knowledge of different social media platforms
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths.
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Energym are a fast-growing tech start-up hailing from Birmingham, UK. We have developed patent pending systems that capture and convert human power into clean useable electricity.
Working closely with fitness powerhouse Gymshark to bring our mission to life. A world, whereby all the energy from your workout is recycled and utilised to enhance and power the world around us. Pretty cool, huh?
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.