Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at Jenflow Systems
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Produce documents on products and services
- Confidence in using Social Media
- Experience in using Amazon
- Creating posts on products
- Filming products being made and uploading content to Social Media
- Update database/data entry
- E-mailing customers
- Arranging training courses
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
Training to be provided
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills maths L2 (if applicable)
- Functional Skills English L2 (If applicable)
- Minimum 20% OTJT
- Computer literate
- ICT competence
- Experience when using Social Media
- Experience posting items on Amazon
- Creative and artistic
- Well presented
A*-D/9-3 GCSE (or equivalent), including English, maths, and ICT.
Functional Skills Level 1 or above.
Can progress to employment with the company.
Things to consider
- Must be able to access the location as you will start at 8.00am each day
- Must be punctual and reliable
About Jenflow Systems
Jenflow are suppliers of bespoke designer epoxy resin surfaces based in Walsall.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.