Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Estee Lauder Companies Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Through a blend of on-the-job experience and structured coursework, the Estée Lauder Companies Digital Marketing apprenticeship provides an exceptional entry-level opportunity to a career in prestige beauty and digital marketing.
Reporting into either a Digital Marketing, Consumer Engagement or Online Manager, with support from the wider team and brand, the role will be responsible for assisting the execution of the digital strategy for an industry-leading beauty, skincare or fragrance brand across the UK & Ireland region.
Successful candidates will work within a leading social, digital or online team to gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to define, design, build and implement high-touch digital campaigns across a variety of online or social media platforms in order to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
Throughout the programme, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying a high standard of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms, remaining mindful of the tone and sensitivities of the brand and subject matter at all times
- Performing competitor analysis and trend research to contribute information on the digital environment and influence short- and long-term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Recommending and applying effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools (such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, internal CRM tools) over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve sales and marketing objectives
- Reviewing, monitoring and analysing online activity and providing recommendations and insights for future campaigns
- Responding efficiently to customer enquiries or reviews using online and/or social media platforms and redirecting these to the relevant customer contact centre teams where required
- Applying structured techniques to problem solving, and analysing problems and resolving issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Interacting with and creating analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools to derive insights by tracking campaign performance (on a social media, CRM & digital marketing or online team)
- Working with the wider team to assist on the administrative tasks for a selection of the following digital marketing activities: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- Liaising with 3rd party retailers, agencies, influencers or vendors to ensure appropriate delivery of assets, pricing, or any required materials for promotional activity
- Where required in online teams, working on site refreshes and uploading the relevant content to align with campaigns
- Flexible to carrying out any required administration for promotional activity (such as but not limited to building offer codes, setting up Instagram lives, liaising with the design team on email builds)
- Whilst on programme, the successful candidate will acquire the following knowledge through a blend of structured and on-the-job learning:
- An appreciation for the teamwork required to effectively deliver digital marketing campaigns
- Basic marketing concepts in order to carry out administration & aid execution of the wider digital strategy across social/ affiliate/ ecommerce channels
- A thorough grasp of the customer life cycle and ability to engage with the relevant teams required to activate each leg of the journey
- Understanding of the role of customer relationship marketing
- Basic principles of coding to be able to confidently communicate requirements to back-end developers and design teams
- Varying levels of familiarity with the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- A thorough gauge of the similarities and differences, including positives and negatives, of all the major digital and social media platforms
- Digital etiquette and the importance of maintaining the voice of the brand
- A strong understanding of GDPR legislation and security levels necessary to protect data across digital and social media platforms
Training to be provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- A keen interest in future trends and the trajectory of digital marketing
- Good communication skills
- A curiosity towards the triggers and impacts of consumer behaviour and spending
- An understanding of the importance of tracking and communicating numbers (likes, clicks, sales, engagement)
- An innate appreciation for varying customer viewpoints, cultures and interests
- An appreciation for the beauty industry
- Ability to balance the demands of working whilst studying
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate appropriately in a variety of situations
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship
About Estee Lauder Companies Ltd
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Clinique, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Tom Ford, Smashbox, BECCA, and Too Faced and more.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.