Telephone System Engineer Level 3 Apprenticeship at Rydal Communications
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Telephone System Engineer Level 3 Apprenticeship
This role is field based, and you will be involved with the installation, commissioning, and maintenance of on Premise and Cloud Telephony Solutions and other products within the company product portfolio. This will be working on your own or as part of an installation team dependent on the size of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation and Commissioning of On Premise and Cloud Telephone Systems
- Pre-Installation Site Surveys
- Installation of Structured Cabling
- Provide end user training in operation of Phone system
- Assist Tech Desk with customer fault resolution / Provisioning
- Field installation of additional equipment
- Work with other key stake holders within the business on projects from time to time
- Out of hours Engineering cover on rota system
Training to be provided
Level 3 Unified Communications Apprenticeship lasting 15 months
- Commercially aware
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer literate
- Positive can do attitude
- Able to use your own initiative when dealing with Customer queries
- To have experience of working in a Team and be a dedicated Team player
- Strong communication skills and clear and professional telephone manner
Essential: GCSE or equivalent Grade C/4 or above in maths and English
Permanent position on offer after the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About Rydal Communications
Rydal Communications is an Independent B2B Telecoms provider based in Peterborough. They have evolved into an Award winning, fully fledged Communications and Managed IT provider with over 50 staff. They provide Managed IT, Business phone systems, VOIP solutions, Gigabit broadband, mobile airtime, Landlines, CCTV as well as Engineering Installation Services to a large national client base. Clients range from small office clients to medium-large sized corporate clients, with multiple sites.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.