Business Level 3 Apprenticeship at Ascot International Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Answering incoming telephone calls and making outward calls
- Basic Documentation (i.e. Spec’s, COA’s, MSDS, Certificates, Forms)
- Familiarising with company software’s
- Opening of Post
- Arranging Courier’s
- Link between Logistics, Sales and Purchasing
- Order entry
- Customer Service calls
Alongside your duties, you will study towards the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if not already achieved)
- Training provided by the employer and off-site with The Apprentice Academy
- Good with numbers
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades 5 - 9 with grade 4 in English and maths or equivalent.
Salary increase after 6 months.
About Ascot International Ltd
Ascot International are key suppliers of raw materials to customers that supply finished goods to the NHS. They supply chemicals, oils and extracts to the following industries:
- Cosmetic and personal care
- Essential oils
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.