Front of House Level 2 Apprenticeship at Fosters Events
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Front of House Level 2 Apprenticeship
The aim of this role will be to learn all aspects of customer service. Involved in delivering the food and the dining experience to customers in a professional and polite manner.
We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join our team. A good work ethic, eagerness to learn is essential. The role will be hands-on catering for restaurant/café, weddings, events and outdoor events.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Setting the restaurant for service
- Taking orders, dealing with the tills
- Learning about the menu and food
- Serving customers food and coffee
- Learning about the gallery exhibits to help customers visiting
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Welcoming guests
- Helping to organise weddings and events
Training to be provided
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the employer themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Hospitality team member level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional skills if required
- Passion for customer service
- Good communication
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Be able to use initiative
- Common sense
- A willingness to learn
GCSE grades C/4 or above in maths and English or equivalent is desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
We are looking for team members that would like to grow with the business there will be lots of opportunities to progress into different roles within the Box and also within the business as a whole.
About Fosters Events
An independent family run business based in Bristol, taking over catering tenders in various locations across Bristol and now Plymouth. Dealing in large scale events, weddings, restaurants and all aspects of catering and events.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.