Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship at Fosters Events
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship
We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join our team. A good work ethic, eagerness to learn is essential. The role will be hands-on catering for restaurant/café, weddings, events and outdoor events.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Food preparation
- Ensuring that all food hygiene procedures are adhered to at all times
- Maintaining the equipment
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all time
- Menu development
- Hotplate duties
- Meal construction and cooking
- Ensuring good communication channels with the team
- Adhering to personal appearance standards at all times
Training to be provided
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components;
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship
- NVQ Diploma
- Technical Cert
- Functional Skills maths and English
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication
- Common sense
- Passion for cooking
- A willingness to learn
No formal qualifications are required to apply for this apprenticeship, but GCSE's in English and maths or equivalent will be looked at by City College Plymouth on application.
We are looking for team members that would like to grow with the business there will be lots of opportunities to progress into different roles within the kitchen and also within the business as a whole.
About Fosters Events
An independent family run business based in Bristol, taking over catering tenders in various locations across Bristol and now Plymouth. Dealing in large scale events, weddings, restaurants and all aspects of catering and events.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.