Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship - Yumy Ltd at HIT Training LTD
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship - Yumy Ltd
- Waiting on customers
- Taking food/drink orders
- Ensuring tables are clean and ready for new customers
- Operating cash till
- Barista coffee making (training provided)
- Preparing desserts and cold starters
- Looking after stock control
Training to be provided
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- Able to work in a fast paced establishment
- Take instructions clearly
- Work in a team that is sometimes under pressure
- Have a passion for the industry and eager to progress within the company
- Good timekeeping
- Clean and presentable
None required, however maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Promotion to team leader and permanent position.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About Yumy Ltd
Family friendly busy restaurant in the centre of town. Serving breakfast and lunch
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.