Finance Level 3 Apprenticeship at Totally Local Company
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Finance Level 3 Apprenticeship
Job duties include:
- Bank reconciliation (posting and balancing) and balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank receipts
- Sales invoicing
- Accounts receivable
- Credit control
- Accounts preparation
- Administration duties
- Ad hoc reporting
- Dealing with communication and correspondence from customers
- Monitoring deadlines
- Supporting operational teams
Alongside your job duties, you will also study towards the AAT Level 3 qualification on an 18 month study programme, covering various aspects to become a competent accountant.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Assistant Accountant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 AAT qualification
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Training provided on-site by the employer and at The Apprentice Academy.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades 5 - 9 with grade 4 in English and Maths or equivalent.
Possibility of studying further qualifications.
About Totally Local Company
The Totally Local Company provide dedicated, specialist services to public and private sector businesses in the Greater Manchester areas. Covering facilities management in one place.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.