Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship at Lonsdale Plumbing and Heating
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing and heating systems.
Duties will include:
- Working indoors and outdoors and sometimes working at height
- Developing good working relationships with people
- Reading building and engineering drawings as well as heating control wiring and circuit diagrams
- Selecting (within limits) materials and equipment
- Writing reports
- Carrying out accurate measuring, marking, cutting, bending and jointing of pipes
- Inspecting and testing installations and diagnosing and rectifying faults
Training to be provided
Level 3 Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- City & Guilds or BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Domestic Heating
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Industry certifications specific to fuel type
- Good practical skills to work with hand and power tools
- The ability to follow technical drawings and instructions
- A methodical approach to work
- An ability to pay close attention to detail
- A commitment to keep up to date with industry developments
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work at height
- Normal colour vision
- A thorough understanding of safety rules and regulations
- Willingness to learn
- Good practical aptitude
- Capable of meeting the physical demands of the work
All candidates must complete the JTL Entry Assessment.
The advertised Apprentice wage will increase yearly or upon completion of progressive stages. After initially qualifying, you could go on to supervisory roles, senior management positions or even running your own business.
About Lonsdale Plumbing and Heating
As a well-respected Employer; we provide a range of services to a variety of existing buildings and new projects. We can also cater for testing and commissioning of any installation.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and all of our employees are professional, friendly, honest, and polite. We guarantee all of our work and carry out each job safely, diligently and efficiently to ensure that clients receive high quality, cost effective workmanship that fully meets their needs and expectations.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.