Business Administration/ Receptionist Level 3 Apprenticeship - Highways at Kier Group
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administration/ Receptionist Level 3 Apprenticeship - Highways
- Utilising various IT packages and systems including MS Office
- Maintenance of records and files in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Effective and appropriate communication using a variety of methods
- Planning and organising room bookings, meeting agendas, travel and accommodation bookings and catering requirements
- Hold the full administration access rights for the project
Training to be provided
On this apprenticeship you will undertake a Business Administrator level 3 programme. Whilst undertaking your academic learning you will also be working alongside our experienced teams to learn practical, work-based skills.
The learning will primarily take place on the job, and there will be a number of classroom sessions to attend on day release.
Communication skills,IT skills,Attention to detail,Organisation skills,Customer care skills,Problem solving skills,Administrative skills,Team working,Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential,GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Upon completion of the apprenticeship there may be opportunities to progress within the team and through the wider Kier.
About Kier Group
You can shape the world around you with Kier Group. We're one of the UK's leading names in Regional Building, Highways, Utilities and Infrastructure - Inspiring innovation in 21 market sectors - and wherever you join us, you'll be able to achieve and collaborate with one of the country's most established forward thinkers in construction.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.