Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship at Carpenders Care Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship
As the Apprentice your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting people in their home with washing or showering
- Preparing ready meals & getting people out of bed in the morning and putting them to bed in the evening
- Recording of tasks on an electronic app
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Adult care worker
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- A good communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manners
- Open minded
- You should be professional and have strong work ethics
- Be organised and creative
- Able to use initiative
- GCSE's or equivalent grade C 4-9 in English and maths are preferred
- Preferably a driver as will need to travel between clients homes
- Progression to higher levels and a possible full time position upon completion.
About Carpenders Care Limited
Carpenders Care is a family run business that offers a conducive environment for learning and personal development. The Office is close to Rayners Lane Underground Station and accessible by buses. You would have a dedicated mentor that would ensure you are learning at your own pace.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.