Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship - Aubergine Hairdressers at BL Hairdressing Training
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship - Aubergine Hairdressers
You will join the team of enthusiastic professional stylists catering to both men and women.
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Making appointments for clients and assisting with reception duties
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Stock management and placing orders
- You will learn how to mix colours and apply various colouring techniques, as well as cleanse and style the hair
- As your training progresses you will learn a variety of cutting and styling techniques
Training to be provided
- You will attend your local BL Centre one day per week and work towards an NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing, along with a technical certificate and Functional Skills in Communication, Application of Number and IT if applicable
- Full training will be given in the salon
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attention to detail
- You should be self-driven with an enthusiastic approach to work and a desire to succeed in Hairdressing
- You should have a helpful and friendly approach
- A professional appearance is essential
- You should be interested in the Hairdressing industry
GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths (or equivalent) are an advantage but are not essential.
Natural progression to Level 3 Hairdressing is a possibility.
Things to consider
- This role will involve working with chemicals and heated equipment
- You will have to keep the salon clean and tidy throughout the day
- You will have to make tea and coffee for the clients throughout the day
- You must have a flexible approach to work as some late nights and weekend work may be required
About BL Hairdressing Training
This salon, located in Forest Hall, has been established for 12 years and prides itself on its friendly and comfortable atmosphere. The team are trained and carry out their trade to a very high standard and specialise in all aspects of Hairdressing for men and women. They now require an apprentice to join their team.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.