Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will be someone who will grow in their role with the potential to develop into a full Marketing Assistant.
Main Duties: Supporting the Marketing Manager and Director across all areas including:
- Deal with general administrative marketing tasks
- Producing letters/other documentation as and when required
- Dealing with customers over the telephone in a professional manner
- Design & artwork of adverts and products (Illustrator)
- Social media content and scheduling
- Update the company website, ensuring maintenance of all web listings, imagery, descriptions, pricing and categories
- Website and social media analysis
- Work to deadlines/timescales
- Using Microsoft Packages in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Hootsuite and Wordpress
- Use illustrator, indesign, photoshop and video editor
- Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide recommendations and insights to others
- Updating and tracking of the marketing pipeline
- Monitor emails and respond to customer enquiries
- Media tracking
- Generate ideas to increase communication activity across all channels
- Photography and video of events and products
- Promotion of a variety of products and campaigns
- Print/email reports
- Send mail shots by post and email
- Data handling including GDPR compliance checks and updates
- Handling of incoming calls and queries
- Liaise with all departments across the organisation to gather, define, collate, schedule and assign work requests
- Liaison with external marketing agencies and events companies
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, ensuring the brand is used correctly and consistently across the entire organisation and all stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Ensuring that the Policies of the Company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post to meet the overall business objectives of the Company.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer
The Apprenticeship will include:
Modules include: City & Guilds Modules
- Module 1: Principles of Coding
- Module 2: Marketing Principles
- Module 3: Digital Marketing
- Business Principles
- Google Squared
Assessment Portfolio of work, practical, observations, tests, projects and end point assessment.
Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if not already achieved.
The company will release you to attend Kirklees College for your apprenticeship training, you will attend Kirklees College on a Wednesday.
- Good MS office skills AppleMac hardware
- Some experience and basic understanding of e-commerce is desirable
- Experience using the main social media platforms as well email and the web
- Digital organisational skills, including computerised file and folder organisation
- Personal organisation skills including good time keeping and workspace management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, reliability, flexibility and self- motivation
- Good attention to detail
- Creative frame of mind
- A genuine interest in marketing and a desire to learn and grow along with us
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Have an excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading skills
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Educated to GCSE level including English and maths
- A Levels
The candidate should possess the following personal qualities:
- Should have an outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic, with a flexible approach to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Should be punctual as well as having an excellent attendance record
- Friendly and approachable
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development
Must have grade C/4, above or equivalent in maths and English or evidence you are working at or able this level.
We would prefer it if you have experience using Social Media and Digital Marketing experience Working in an office based, retail or Customer Focussed environment already, however this is not essential.
It would also be beneficial if you have the following:
- A or AS Level in Business and or Media BTEC National in Business and or Marketing and or IT
- Graphic Design qualification
- Any other relevant qualification
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship programme. There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.
About Snooze Sleep LTD
At Snooze Sleep we believe in the comfort that adds value to your being. For this, we bring our experienced staff and 27 years in the niche to count in every bedroom furniture we make, using top quality timber, the best Micropocket & Microcoil springs, and materials from the most trusted U.K suppliers. The result is an adorable, reliable, and durable product.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.