Health and Safety Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at Cranswick Country Foods Plc
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Health and Safety Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Working with our Health and Safety Manager preparing health and safety strategies and developing policies
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with mandatory regulations
- Investigating accidents on sites and producing subsequent reports and recommendations
- Carrying out site health and Safety checks on personnel and equipment including manual handling and safe systems of work
- Communicating with other departments
- Knows and understands laws and regulations that apply to their role including data protection, health & safety, compliance etc.
- To support the company in applying the regulations
- The Apprentice should be able to complete tasks to a high standard. Demonstrate the necessary level of expertise required to complete tasks and apply themselves to continuously improve their work
- Should be able to review processes autonomously and make suggestions for improvements
- Share administrative best-practice across the organisation
- They should also have good problem-solving skills to resolve challenging or complex complaints and be a key point of contact for addressing issues
Training to be provided
- Apprenticeship Standard - Business Administration - Level 3
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
- Food Safety level 2,3&4
- HACCP level 2,3&4
- Allergen Awerness
Good communication skills is key. Word and Excel knowledge would also be an advantage.
Presentable, polite and friendly.
English and Maths GCSE or equivalent would be an advantage.
Managing a Cranswick Site as Health and Safety Manager overseeing all safety and reporting to the site Director as part of the senior management team.
Things to consider
All training will be given to successful candidate.
About Cranswick Country Foods Plc
Good in equals good out”. The simple mantra that inspired a group of farmers to start Cranswick in 1975, striving for Great British Taste. Their beginnings were humble but their ambitions were anything but.
In the 1980's, Cranswick moved into food production, bringing one of the first ‘farm to fork’ offerings. Today, we’re one of the largest food producers in Britain, remaining true to our ethos of creating authentically made British food, without compromise.
Through shrewd investment, organic growth and good old-fashioned Yorkshire pragmatism, we’ve built a business focused on flavour, authentic production and quality.
People are at the heart of our business. We were founded on expertise but we’re also entrepreneurs; seeking out opportunities, supported by a culture where great ideas are allowed to flourish.
Our state-of-the-art production facilities and new product development, mean we create innovative and exceptional food experiences that our customers love and trust
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.