Bricklayer Level 2 Apprenticeship at Buildeez Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Bricklayer Level 2 Apprenticeship
Some of the duties will include:
- Measuring the work area and setting out the first rows of bricks (courses) and the damp course
- Mixing mortar by hand or with a mechanical mixer
- Laying the bricks on top of each other and applying the mortar with a trowel
- Shaping and trimming bricks using hammers, chisels and power tools
- Checking that courses are straight using spirit levels and plumb lines
- Assisting with building works including groundwork, working at heights and other labouring task associated with the role
You will also be learning Joinery and gain general building experience along with other aspects within the building trade.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Construction Building
- Functional skills maths & English, where applicable
- Willingness to study towards a construction building apprenticeship
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Awareness of health & safety
- Be highly motivated, honest and reliable
- Have the ability to work outdoors at all times of the year in a variety of weather conditions
- Able to work independently and integrate into established team
- GCSE maths & English A-C / 9-4 or equivalent
- This is an 18 month contract with the possibility to develop within the role
Things to consider
- You will need a driving licence as travel between job sites is required
About Buildeez Ltd
30+ years in the building industry you come across lots of unexpected or hidden problems that could potentially slow your project progression down. We have the knowledge that's essential during building works that keeps your project on track.
We pride ourselves on our workmanship and client satisfaction. We are proud of customer recommendations thus allows you complete peace of mind when you're looking for a potential building company that's tried and tested.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.