Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship - Ross-on-Wye at Beech House Nursery School
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship - Ross-on-Wye
- To understand and follow all nursery policies and procedures
- To undertake Child Protection training, ensuring you are able to respond correctly and appropriately, as per our Policies and Procedures
- To support your Room Leader in day-to-day care and welfare tasks, providing a safe, challenging and stimulating environment, both indoors and outdoors
- To complete Apprenticeship modules and coursework in a satisfactory and timely manner
- To understand that as part of your training you will be required to move to all age ranges of the Nursery School
- To attend all in-house Apprenticeship training as delivered by both internal and external trainers
- To act as an Ambassador for the Nursery School and maintain a positive image of its aims and objectives
- To have clear knowledge of procedures to be followed in case of emergency e.g. Fire, and accident
- To carry out regular cleaning of equipment, and ensure that it is recorded accurately
- To undertake any reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the Nursery School's aims and objectives
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Children and Young People's Workforce
- Functional Skills if required
- Love of children
- Good communication skills
- Fun and hardworking
- Fun persona with a zest for life!
Advance to a Level 3 apprenticeship.
About Beech House Nursery School
Beech House Nursery School (Hereford) and Oak House Nursery School (Ross on Wye) are both Ofsted-Outstanding settings based in Herefordshire. They cater for children from 6 months of age and offer the welcoming atmosphere of being set in family-homes, surrounded by adventure-packed garden areas. They provide tender, loving care, individual attention and stimulating activities to nurture and support children's learning.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.