Customer Support Level 2 Apprenticeship at AbBaltis Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Support Level 2 Apprenticeship
Develop your customer service skills with a thriving company, keen to nurture your success, who are previous recipients of the prestigious Queen’s Award.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who have not only won multiple awards for their work, but have an impressive history of supporting their staff to thrive.
There may even be the exciting opportunity to travel internationally for events.
If you are enthusiastic and keen to join an innovative company at a time of its growth, we would love to hear from you!
Tasks will include - but are not limited to – the following:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, through telephone, e-mail and letters
- Supporting customers to find the information they are looking for
- Liaising with the rest of the team to arrange additional product testing when required
- Liaising with the finance team to process invoices and re-send if required
- Sending product-related paperwork to customers worldwide
- Arrange and tailor outgoing documentation – including spreadsheets – to suit customers needs
- Support the growth of the service through collating customer feedback and identifying any relevant follow-up actions
- There may be a requirement for occasional international travel at events
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard
- It may be necessary for you to complete Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT – subject to previous achieved grades
- Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with awarding body standards
- Good communication skills, both verbally (including telephone) and in writing
- Good time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Happy to work in a team to achieve team targets
- Willing to be flexible in their approach
- Happy to learn new things
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/4-9 is desired in English and maths.
- It is mandatory that you have at least one GCSE Grade A-C/4-9 in English or maths.
- Potential for full time employment for the right candidate
- There are opportunities to progress from a Level 2 to a Level 3 qualification
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
Things to consider
We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date
The office is based in Borden, Sittingbourne. A five-minute bus ride from the town centre can take you to within a ten-minute walking distance from the A2
You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst awaiting for your first wages to be paid
About AbBaltis Ltd
AbBaltis Ltd is a multi-award-winning company which supports the Vitro Diagnostics and Biotech markets. Their list of awards and nominations is impressive for such a young company.
Our passion is to improve the lives of patients all over the world by supplying a wide variety of disease state plasma and residual clinical samples worldwide. Key to their success is fast delivery, a competitive pricing strategy, and outstanding customer support.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.