SEO Outreach Level 3 Apprenticeship at Absolute Digital Media Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
SEO Outreach Level 3 Apprenticeship
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Helping and assisting the team in securing high quality content placements on authoritative sites for client’s campaigns
- Actively research, test and propose new approaches to improve SEO outreach and general SEO
- Drive the performance of off-site SEO for the company and our clients by providing data driven A/B split tests to improve performance and productivity
- Have an understanding of KPIs for both SEO and SEM, working in conjunction with our on-site SEO and off-site SEO managers
- Keep up to date with industry developments such as algorithm updates, technical link building and incorporate into the strategy
- Developing, installing and maintaining SEO for both our site and those of our clients
Training to be provided
TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard.
Training sessions are part of this qualification.
To include 20% off the job training.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- An understanding of broad SEO what is it and how it works, with the drive to learn the industry inside and out through self-teaching and in-work training
- An understanding of HTML & CSS would be advantageous
- An ability to understand and quantify data from testing so that the team can improve productivity and effectiveness
- Good analytical skills, including knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, SEMrush and Majestic SEO
- A wider experience of digital marketing and channels such as social media, paid search and content marketing and how these affect SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Professional attitude to work at all times
- Highly driven, ambitious and eager to learn
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
A*-C/9-4 GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English is essential.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About Absolute Digital Media Limited
As a full-service digital marketing agency, we have specialists operating in all departments, providing an integrated approach to ensure you always achieve the best results. We value communication and always stay connected with our clients. From extensive planning in the initial stages of the campaign through to monthly reports and results, you can benefit from industry expertise every step of the way. We live, sleep and breathe digital and as time goes on, Absolute Digital Media will continue to innovate and push the boundaries of conventional search.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.