Pharmacy Services Level 2 Apprenticeship
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include:
- Receipt of prescriptions
- Assembly and dispensing of medicines
- Ordering stock and putting to shelf
- Responding to telephone and face to face enquiries as appropriate
- Date checking and cleaning
- Cash handling
- Sales of over the counter medicines
Training to be provided
Training to be provided:
- Intermediate Level Health Pharmacy Services Apprenticeship Framework
- Competency qualification: Apprentices will be required to produce work and build an e-portfolio of evidence through blended learning which will include practical and written knowledge assessments which are carried out in the workplace
- Knowledge qualification is delivered via e-learning
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required, delivered via blended learning (e-learning and assessed activity / examination either in the classroom or workplace
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities are delivered via a workbook and completed in the workplace
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills are embedded in the competency and knowledge qualifications
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Basic IT skills
- Able to work as a team member or unsupervised
- Able to listen and empathise
- You will be enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and self-motivated
- You will have a genuine interest in pharmacy services
- Be discrete and respectful
GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 in English & maths or equivalent qualifications essential.
Possibility of securing a permanent job within the company on completion of the qualification.
About Fulford Pharmacy Limited
Fulford Pharmacy, formerly known as Hepworth's Pharmacy, is Fulford's only independent pharmacy which has been serving the community for over 30 years.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.