Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Office support - assist in arranging meetings and events, photocopying, dealing with incoming/outgoing post, diary management, filing.
- Customers - help in dealing with customer enquiries on the telephone, face to face and email.
- Financial - assist with the processing of invoices and charges.
- ICT support - assist with data inputting, maintain electronic record systems.
- Produce routine basic information in response to a request.
- Support events and projects
Training to be provided
- You will attend a local training provider, usually on day release, to gain a Level 3 qualification in administration
- Attend an indepth Apprentice Induction
- Gain a health & safety qualification
- Attend enrichment activities to enhance your knowledge eg interview techniques, health & wellbeing, finance, disability awareness
- Have the chance to attend marketing events and also take part in activities during National Apprenticeship Week
Communication skills,IT skills,Attention to detail,Organisation skills,Problem solving skills,Analytical skills,Logical,Team working,Creative,Initiative,Resilience
GCSE or equivalent 2 x other subjects (Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Essential,GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 (C or above) or equivalent) Essential,GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (C or above) or equivalent) Essential
- Gain a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Administration
- 2 years work experience in the public sector
- The Council has a high retention rate and so there is a chance to move onto a higher level apprenticeship or full time employment.
About Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
Wakefield Council has a proud tradition of supporting apprenticeship programmes through a dedicated support team. Apprentices work throughout the Council in all our services supporting the citizens of the district.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.