Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship at Outserve Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
You’ll be utilising the training guides with support to learn how the cloud-based software applications that we offer work (mainly Unleashed, but also Shopify, WooCommerce etc.). You’ll be working closely with the projects team to ensure current projects are delivered seamlessly, which will include inserting data into cloud software, helping clients with any data issues and handling support queries on data issues.
You’ll also be responsible for any other ongoing tasks and responsibilities, some of which are noted below.
An 18-month Data Analyst Apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Introduction to Data, Data Structure and databases, Data Analysis, Data Modelling & Data Architecture.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Using, Google Sheets, Excel, Tableau and PowerBI
- Installing and managing databases
- Familiarisation with SQL commands
- Using Python to do simple statistical analysis
- Understanding and defining problems
- Developing knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation
- Using charts and visualisations in all above software interpreting results
- Documenting and disseminating data
- Complying with the Data Protection Act
- Using data analysis tools to perform statistical functions
- Using 3rd party software API’s to build databases for reporting
Training to be provided
As well as on the job learning, the apprentices will also study towards their Level 4 (Higher) Data Analytics Apprenticeship. Covering modules such as Data Analyst Tools and Data Analyst Concepts.
- You do not require previous experience but have a good attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude and commitment to successfully achieving the apprenticeship
- Someone who works well in a team and is confident
- Has a drive to help the business achieve its mission and vision
- A willingness and commitment to learning the role and successfully completing the Data Analyst apprenticeship programme
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Passion for innovation and change within the data environment
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A valid driving license and use of a car is highly desirable
- Two A-Levels or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject (or equivalent)
- BTEC in IT or International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in IT (or equivalent)
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Potential to progress into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Monthly team-building sessions, outside of working hours, with food and drink provided
- Regular one-to-ones to ensure us, and our apprentices, are happy and progressing within their employment
- We offer performance-related incentives.
- Pay review incentive upon successful completion of the Data Analyst Apprenticeship
- Our company approved dress code is black or dark lower half, can be jeans, and we provide a polo t-shirt
- Attending Industry events e.g. our annual 2-day event in London
- Staff are invited to join the discussion on other company benefits
About Outserve Limited
Established in 2008 and based in Staffordshire (just outside Stafford town centre), our client provides a comprehensive suite of services to manufacturing companies and to businesses that sell their products or services online.
Our client helps online sales companies and manufacturers move away from traditional on-site server systems and onto the cloud. They help them to choose and install the right cloud systems for their business.
These systems can be integrated to work together automatically, saving the client’s time, manual effort, and money – and boosting profitability. They are specialists in both installation and integration of cloud-based software and provide training and ongoing support for these systems too.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.