Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship
The successful candidates will join the DCL Academy created specifically to deliver apprenticeship schemes. Candidates will enter either the underwriting or claims department and full training will be provided to undertake daily work tasks, examples of which are listed below
- Administration of Motor Fleet Policies
- Processing of mid-term adjustments
- Issuing Policy documentation
- Liaising with Brokers and Underwriters
- Preparing renewal and new business documentation
- Running the underwriting diary system
- Post and filing duties
- Inputting Claims into our system
- Arranging repairs to clients vehicles
- Liaising with clients on the phone
- Checking indemnity
- Replying to incoming correspondence via email
Training to be provided
Level 3 Insurance practitioner
A fully supported and structured apprenticeship programme including the Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII).
- Computer Literate
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to interact well with others and work as part of a team
- Ability to learn and develop initiative
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Smart personal presentation
- Willingness to study hard and learn new skills
A minimum of 2 'A' Levels and maths and English GCSE grade C (4) or above or equivalent.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship Direct Commercial will be looking to keep the apprentice on full time. There will also be the potential to progress onto higher level apprenticeships.
Things to consider
All Candidates undergo pre employment screening which includes background checks of your eligibility to work in the UK, standard CRB checks and proof of your stated qualifications.
About Direct Commercial Limited
Direct Commercial are a leading commercial motor insurance services provider.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!