Electrician Level 3 Apprenticeship at Mears
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Electrician Level 3 Apprenticeship
Are you looking for an engineering career in a nationwide business?
How would you like to gain indispensable qualifications, experience and a salary at business voted in the top 25 in the country to work for?
If so, this is the job you have been looking for!
This Apprenticeship is based at Mears Group PLC in the heart of Rotherham and will see you become part of their construction operative’s team!
In return for your hard work, commitment and skill development, you will receive a competitive Apprentice salary, excellent in house training alongside Apprenticeship training from experts RNN Group as well as an industry recognised qualification that will help you climb the career ladder.
This role will give you the electrical qualifications, mentoring and the experience you need for a lifelong career in a supportive business!
About the role
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of duties and receive full training on:
- Installing power and lighting
- Fault finding for electrical issues
- Running new cables in customer properties
- Removing old cabling and fixtures
- Working with fuse boards
- Working professionally in customer properties
- Any other duties related to your academic and professional progress
- Working in a friendly organisation
- Excellent career progression and opportunities
- Options to secure a long-standing position with the business
- Industry recognised qualifications and experience
Training to be provided
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance (Standard)
- Functional Skills if required
- Basic understanding of Electrical Engineering
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills are essential
- Good dexterity and attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Must enjoy problem solving and raising to a challenge
- Excellent timekeeping
- Honest, reliable and committed – be confident enough to say when you’re unsure and ask for advice as and when needed
- Able to work on own initiative
- Polite and well mannered
GCSE in maths and English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Progression to industry specialist qualifications – further and higher skill development. A lifelong career in the industry.
Things to consider
This is a successful business that has a very busy workload. They are looking for someone who can listen/learn and use their own initiative to quickly become a valued member of the team.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
We are the people behind the smile! At Mears we look for people who share our vision and values - to make a positive difference to the communities we serve. We do this by improving homes, improving communities and improving lives. We are proud of our business and the opportunities we provide to colleagues working across the UK. Our Values - Customers / Innovation / Teamwork / Responsibility.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.