Product Management Trainee - 12 months
Join our team
Invesco is proud to be a part of the Investment 2020 initiative, and we are delighted to be able to offer a number of trainees a 12 month placement with us in Product Management!
Working in an Investment Management firm is not all about managing funds. We have hardworking teams behind the scenes who are integral to the firm's success.
These are traineeships, so we are specifically looking for ambitious school leavers or graduates who are interested in a career in Product Management. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to play an active role and develop key skills which will stand you in good stead for securing a permanent position, either at Invesco or elsewhere in the asset management industry and beyond!
We foster a respectful, collegiate, and collaborative atmosphere, and diversity of thought is a core strength of our organization. Ensuring our teams have a broad range of experiences and backgrounds helps us promote the diversity needed to deliver an outstanding investment experience for clients and maintain a positive, engaging work environment for our people. Invesco EMEA is also proud to have signed up to the UK Government’s Women in Finance Charter.
- To project manage product initiatives from approval through to implementation with business partners
- To successfully manage any issues and risks relating to each product initiative
- To manage expectations and escalate any potential delays, issues and/or risks
- To continuously support Invesco business areas through product change
- To take on ad hoc projects as required with respect to technical or regulatory change and develop end to end solutions to support business needs
Have the autonomy to make an impact
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess an interest in the investment management sector and/or financial services industry
- Have a high competency in MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, alongside strong project management skills
- Have exceptional process and organisational skills
- Possess strategic thinking skills, alongside written communication and oral presentation skills
- Have very strong numeracy skills, whilst being methodical and analytical in approach
- Strong understanding of investment management and financial markets
- Able to work flexibly in an international and cross-cultural environment
- Work well under pressure and prioritise effectively
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Life insurance
Our Commitment to the Community, the Environment and Responsible Investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about and are offered two days’ volunteering leave annually.
We are committed to adopting and implementing responsible investment principles and practices that uphold our fiduciary responsibility to our clients, as well as being good stewards of the environment.
Invesco is committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
At Invesco, we’re driven by a passion to exceed. Our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting our colleagues both personally and professionally. If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, we invite you to explore your potential with us.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!