Project Management Higher Apprenticeship at Schneider ElectricTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Project Management Higher Apprenticeship
As part of our Project Management Apprenticeship, you’ll get to study towards and achieve a Diploma (level 4) in Project Management over 2 years day release at Chichester College. The apprenticeship will give you a broad appreciation of quality engineering principles and methodologies. You will work with various business functions to improve the Customer Experience through applying practical and technical knowledge in a range of different subjects allowing you to develop personal skills whilst interacting with people from all parts of the business.
What you’ll do
As well as comprehensive on-and-off-the-job training and a competitive salary, our Offer Quality Apprenticeship will give you the experience you need to become a vital part of our future.
- You'll be exposed to quality problem solving techniques which will allow you to learn and practice advanced project management skills.
- You will acquire necessary knowledge about key processes used by all business functions to drive business management system and continuous improvement activities.
- You will develop skills to analyze data and present information relative to quality in order to determine key product and process improvements
Required qualifications and skills:
- 5 GCSEs including Maths, Science and English
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be fast learner with a keen eye for detail
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, reliable, flexible and Customer focused
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive internal training
- Fully funded qualification
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, flexible and engaging environment
- Opportunity for further career development within Schneider Electric
About Schneider ELectric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button and use the reference number 005SR4.