Actuarial Trainee at Beach & Associates
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Beach & Associates
As part of a 2-year programme the successful candidate will go through 4 placements lasting 6 months each, working directly with senior members of the broking and actuarial teams.
At the end of the 2-year programme the candidate will be based with the actuarial team and look to study for their actuarial exams. There would also be on the job training in analytics and modelling.
- Support senior actuarial staff with data preparation for analysis
- Assist in building databases and reporting tools
- Work with actuarial team to develop stochastic models and perform reinsurance optimisation analyses in order to evaluate and compare different reinsurance pricing and strategies
- Assist in special projects and research efforts of the actuarial team
- Study towards the actuarial qualification
- Acting as a technical resource for Brokers and Account Managers where needed
- Assist with the production of high-quality presentations, submissions and documentation
- Develop a detailed understanding of the client’s business, as part of developing tailor-made solutions to assist the Account Handlers
- Cover Letter
- Face-to-face Interview
About Beach & Associates
Beach & Associates are an integrated team of insurance and reinsurance specialists who bring together vast experience and expertise gained from working in markets and sectors across the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgView Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!