Supervisor Apprenticeship at Iceland
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Iceland
A successful, growing, award winning business; Iceland are looking for candidates with outstanding potential to start their Apprentice Supervisor Programme. Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team, making sure the right stuff is on the shelves and keeping everything ship-shape behind the scenes – if you can juggle lots of different things at once, this is the right kind of place for you.
We are looking for someone that is keen to learn, develop & apply the technical & behavioural skills required in order to successfully complete the apprenticeship programme and provide an excellent service and store standards at all times through the in store team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership and retail experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Team Leader Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you will move into an Iceland Supervisor position.
Salary - £17,000
Day to day duties:
1. DRIVING SALES
- Actively promote bestselling lines and key products and ensures stock is available across all ranges
- Accurately implement cycle and phase changes to drive customer offer in store
- Drive all additional customer focussed services and home delivery offering in store
- Maintain availability levels across all departments prioritising off sales and low levels
- Manage the Sight of Inventory system to maintain accurate stock levels in store
- Maintains accurate forecasting levels for products to drive sales
2. GIVING GREAT SERVICE
- Regularly observe colleague interaction to provide individual feedback
- Provide, and train others to deliver, a great experience to our customers
- Take all necessary action to provide a fast and efficient service all day in store, on line and home delivery
- Accurately complete date alerter to ensure all product on sale is legal
- Ensure correct fill levels and temperatures in store
- Right at Night operation is fully implemented to ensure full and clean offer for the customer
3. BEING PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT
- Accurately use scheduler to ensure service levels are provided within budget
- Adhere to, and correctly implement, shopfloor and home delivery processes, policies and procedures
- Drive an accurate till operation by colleagues in store to reduce risk and loss
- Adhere to, and correctly implement shopfloor and stock processes, policies and procedures
- Conduct relevant investigations into stock loss to minimise future loss
- High standards of stockroom / coldroom / chiller housekeeping to drive efficiencies
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!