Project Manager Apprenticeship at BT
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Project Manager Apprenticeship
Working as a higher associate project manager apprentice in our Security team you will be responsible for working with project teams to ensure the success of a wide variety of projects. You will know what needs to be achieved, how it will be achieved and how much it will cost.
BT's associate project managers utilise resources with suitable skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge to work as part of motivated and integrated teams with clearly defined reporting lines, roles, responsibilities and authority.
With our training and ongoing support you'll not only learn the ropes but you'll develop personally learning skills such as:
- Project Governance - how to control, manage the successful delivery of projects.
- Project stakeholder management - managing how stakeholders' different perspectives, interests and levels of communication will influence project outcomes.
- Project communication - key contexts of a communication plan and factors which can affect it.
- Project leadership - the vision and values of the project and links to its objectives; how to communicate these in ways which engage the project team.
- Risk and issue management - identify, monitor and manage risks and issues to keep projects on track.
GCSE grades 4-9 (C or above) in English Language and Maths. two A-Levels at CC grade (or Level 3 equivalent qualification).
This role requires you to gain specific security clearances and you will need to have been a UK national for at least the last 10 years.
BT is one of the world's leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.