Bar and Waiting Apprentice - Highwayman - Graveley at Greene King
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Bar and Waiting Apprentice - Highwayman - Graveley
Hungry Horse are looking for a confident, ambitious and reliable applicant, with a relentless passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience, to join their team as a Bar and Waiting Apprentice.
At Hungry Horse, their mission is to be the best they can. That’s why we are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people.
Hungry Horse is a fun and vibrant brand which is really going places! They offer a challenging, yet rewarding environment and a supportive team. They pride themselves on the culture of their teams and helping everyone to bring the best out in one another to deliver an amazing service to customers.
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age.
Hungry Horse offer a fantastically fun environment in which to work and they are passionate about developing their team as Hungry Horse believe that this is what provides the best customer service! That’s why Hungry Horse are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
Reach your full potential! The Hungry Horse career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in the Hospitality sector.
There’s never been a better time to join the team - Fill up on Good Times!
Daily duties will include:
- Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Serve food at the table
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
- 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
- Pension scheme
- Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
- Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
- Pay national minimum wage for your age
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.