Customer Service – Mobile Delivery Higher Apprenticeship
As a higher apprentice you’ll be working in Mobile Delivery where you’ll be responsible for providing a quality end-to-end service for all UK Mobile Network Operators (MNO’s), EE, 3UK, Vodafone and Telefonica. We work across a range of different projects and programmes and have been responsible for planning and integrating the 2g, 3g and 4g network for all MNO’s across the UK. Your role will involve supporting and improving the 4g network whilst being involved in the important roll out of 5g across the UK. Ensuring on-time delivery of all planning, integration and commissioning activities, cost efficiency and reliable and responsive Customer Service.
With our training and ongoing support you’ll not only learn the ropes but you’ll develop personally too:
- You’ll develop an understanding of the UK Mobile and backhaul network.
- You’ll develop a broad knowledge of a variety of internal systems and will be proficient across the Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You’ll develop Stakeholder Management skills working with all UK MNO’s, external engineering contractors such as NEC and CCP and other BT area’s including Technology and Openreach.
- Ensuring progress updates are shared in a timely manner with customers as well as the ability to manage complex queries and escalate as required.
- You’ll be customer obsessed – you’ll need to know what they want and need and ensure that you can proactively manage your workstack to ensure on time delivery.
- You’ll use Continuous Improvement Tools and Techniques to proactively improve processes for the customer, the business and yourself.
- Follow safe working practices at all times and ensure laid down procedure is followed when accidents occur.
Higher apprenticeship - You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) two A-Levels with a minimum of CC grades, including a STEM subject or equivalent. You’ll also need a minimum of five GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English Language and Maths.
BT is one of the world's leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!