Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship: Global Data Department at Bloomberg
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship: Global Data Department
At Bloomberg we work on purpose. The goal of our apprenticeship programme is to help you find yours.
Are you passionate about the financial world and technology? Are you hardworking, inquisitive, and innovative? If so, join us for an apprenticeship within Bloomberg's Global Data business.
Bloomberg runs on data. In the Global Data team we're responsible for supplying it - which also means we solve problems as we seek to enrich all that data so we can turn it into insights. On any given day we collect, analyse, and present billions of data points that inform clients' decisions - and moves markets. As an apprentice you will immediately start contributing to this.
Your apprenticeship starts with an orientation that introduces you to our culture and the state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal. Then, you'll work within a specific team, working on real impact projects and tasks whilst participating in events, community service projects and more! High performing apprentices will be considered for a full time role at Bloomberg (subject to interview and headcount availability.)
We'll trust you to
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Bloomberg Terminal
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with client inquiries
- Develop expertise in fast-moving market sector information
- Intake and distil raw data to convey actionable information that enables our clients to make better-informed decisions
- Strong technical skills including a good level of Excel (using vlookups, pivot tables, formulae)
- A keen interest in the financial markets
- A clear interest in technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, plus the drive to think creatively
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a time sensitive environment
We'd love to see
- Fluency in English and an additional European language
- Effective research and analytical skills
- Effective project management skills
- Knowledge of any coding languages
- Enthusiasm and commitment to extracurricular activities and interests
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.