Financial Accounting Apprentice at Warner Bros.
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Warner Bros.
About Warner Bros.
International Licensing manages Warner Bros Home Entertainment business (Games, Digital and Video) across more than 80 countries throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. The business is managed by a London and territory based team via an extensive network of licensed partners, digital and games clients. We have grown rapidly in the past few years and now manage a significant business around the world. A fast-paced working environment on an international basis dealing with many types of businesses and cultures.
What part will you play?
- Assist in the preparation of month-end financial statements
- Assist in the financial consolidation of licensee territories (Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand) by converting the results into US Dollars and creating management reports
- Forecast Submissions – assisting the preparation of quarterly Home Entertainment forecasts
- Assist the Finance Director and Marketing Team to retrieve financial results from WB systems (SAP, Mediamorph, LDX)
- Completion of ad-hoc performance reports by title or by region
- Assist with the tracking of cost centre forecasts and actual results
- Assist with the order process for marketing spend
- Assist with the tracking of Royalties Statement reporting
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Excellent working knowledge or Excel
- Good understanding of Maths and data/trend analysis
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with A-C in Maths and English GCSE
- Must be well organised & disciplined, with the ability to prioritise workloads and use time effectively
- Must be self-motivated and work with limited supervision
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!