Infrastructure Technician Apprentice - London at Lloyds Banking Group
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Lloyds Banking Group
Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
To carry out a range of demanding operational/technical activities and where appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
- Carry out a range of demanding operational/technical activities where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member
- As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers' understanding of the information being given
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary, verify and check their work and identify more formal training where appropriate
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly timeframe
About Lloyds Banking Group
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.