Level 6 Digital & Technology Solutions – Data Analysis Degree Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
The Unilever Data Science Degree Apprenticeship will equip the learner with the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be competent data scientist. This includes using a variety of techniques to find information in diverse datasets to address complex problems and improve organisational processes, using insights gained. This is great opportunity to start a career in Data Science.
As a Data Scientist Degree Apprentice, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree – without the debt. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally and be part of a group of FMCG professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
Our Data Scientist Degree Apprenticeship will cover a range of disciplines and for September 2019, we have opportunities within Unilever’s Supply Chain (office based), Human Resources, Marketing and IT and we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career with us.
Where are they based?
Port Sunlight (close to Liverpool and Chester), Kingston and Leatherhead
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language, Maths and Computer Science / ICT or equivalent.
- Have, or be predicted 3 A levels, including a C in Maths or equivalent, or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a relevant area or equivalent experience.
- Have a real passion for data.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and also have been a permanent resident of the UK for the last 3 years.
Degree in Data Science
When does it start?
2nd September 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
Unilever made the life-changing move from college to work so easy. I get a real buzz from my role –...