Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
Unilever Data apprentices support our teams across the UK who are responsible for creating and compiling business insights to deliver analytical solutions and enable optimisation across our diverse organisation. We are looking for Data Analyst apprentices to be part of our IT and Procurement teams.
The Unilever Data Analyst Apprenticeship programme develops the higher level skills and knowledge required to create confident and capable data analyst professionals. As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
Where are they based?
Kingston, Leatherhead, Port Sunlight (close to Liverpool and Chester) and another site close to Port Sunlight where transport is essential.
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have, or are predicted, at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language, Maths and ideally either ICT or Computer Science
- Have a minimum of two A Levels, a Level 3 Apprenticeship, or other equivalent qualification or experience
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK
Apprenticeship in Data Analyst Level 4. At the end of the programme, the apprentice has the option to register on the BCS Technician Register at SFIA (Skills Framework for the Information Age) Level 3.
When does it start?
2nd September 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!