Supply Chain (office based) Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Supply Chain (office based) Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
Kick start your career with a Business Administrator apprenticeship with Unilever!
Unilever Business Administration apprentices within Unilever’s Supply Chain (office based) function will be part of the Customer Service and specifically the “Order to Cash” team and will learn how to ensure all of Unilever’s products are available on our retailers’ shelves and achieve availability round the clock. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for managing orders and invoices each day, 364 days per year. In this role you will:
- Develop an understanding of the order to cash process and how this fits into the customer service function
- Learn about Unilever product portfolio and the UK&I customers
- Be able demonstrate a clear understanding on the links between customer service, customer development, planning and other cross functional roles within Unilever.
- Link with Customer Development (Sales) colleagues on customer pricing and promotional activity management
Whatever part of Unilever you are placed into you can be sure that as a Unilever apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in a real role with real responsibilities along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
“My Apprenticeship has jump-started my career. I’m gaining unparalleled experience, a wealth of skills and knowledge and forming real connections with inspiring people who are truly passionate to help me develop.” – Samantha Whitbread, Business Administration
Where are they based?
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Real passion and motivation to work in a Supply Chain / Customer Service role.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a minimum Level 4 GCSE equivalent in English Language.
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
What we will give you?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- And you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
- A real role with real responsibility which will give you some great experience in an amazing environment.
When does it start?
4th March 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
Unilever made the life-changing move from college to work so easy. I get a real buzz from my role –...