About Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group is a financial services group that’s been serving communities around the UK, for hundreds of years. With some of the most recognised brands in the nation, including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Scottish Widows and Bank of Scotland, we make a difference to the lives of millions of people and businesses. In fact, we provide trusted services to over 30 million UK customers, 12 million online users, and 6 million mobile users. And, the numbers continue to grow.
Trainee Software Tester
Our software at Lloyds Banking Group is cutting-edge and we need people to test it at every corner. Trainee Software testers bridge the gap between our software teams and the millions of people across the UK who depend on our products every day. They test everything from mobile applications to core banking systems, ensuring that our software is the best it can be.
What to expect?
The Trainee Software Tester Apprenticeship programme is a fully paid, Level 4 apprentice qualification that typically lasts 18 months.
As a Trainee Software Tester apprentice, you will:
- Implement software testing procedures on software applications – including desktop, web, mobile and more
- Design and build test strategies for our products
- Review Lloyds Banking Group software for functionality and security
- Develop and collect all test data to inform further testing and modifications to products (if necessary)
- Present and communicate results effectively using appropriate communication styles and media
- Advise and support others on testing processes and procedures
Will there be training?
During the 18-month programme, you will have the support to learn and develop from a qualified Software Tester within Lloyds Banking Group. They will be there at every step of the way to ensure your questions are answered and your progress is on track.
You will also have the chance to study for a professional qualification that supports you to develop the technical knowledge necessary for the role, allowing you to build the future you want.
- Grade C or above in five GCSEs, including Mathematics and English Language or Literature, or
- One A level, plus grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English Language or Literature, or
- Level 3 IT Apprenticeship, or
- One year of IT work experience, plus grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English Language or Literature
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Lloyds Banking Group
How did you apply for Lloyds Banking Group? I was looking to open a Lloyds Bank account and came across the...