Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
Advanced Level Apprenticeship Programme
Do you want to study towards a qualification whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
As part of our Advanced Technical Apprenticeship, you’ll get to study towards and achieve a BTEC qualification in Electrical Engineering over a part-time programme, giving you a broad appreciation of engineering principles and applications. You will embark on a series of placements working alongside our expert teams, while making a real contribution to an advanced engineering & technology business. You will gain and apply practical and technical knowledge in a range of different subject areas and departments allowing you to develop personal skills while interacting and building relationships with people from all parts of the business.
What you’ll do
As well as comprehensive on and off-the-job training and a competitive salary, we will give you the experience you need to become a vital part of our future. You'll be exposed to engineering and business practices on a variety of placements, so you'll get to experience everything from marketing, solution conception, sales, tendering, project management, project engineering, system engineering and manufacturing through to commissioning at customer sites. We’ll make sure you have plenty of exposure as your placements teach you what it means to be a Customer Project Designer.
Future career progression
After completing your apprenticeship you’ll be fully prepared to move into a role as a Customer Project Engineer. Your aspirations need not end here, though. The Customer Project Designer and Engineer roles provide excellent launch pads for later career challenges as a Project Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Solutions Architect, Tendering Engineer and beyond.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grades A-C
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Have knowledge of, and interest in energy automation
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and customer focused
- Apprenticeships leading toward careers in energy automation
- Fully funded qualification
- Comprehensive internal training
- Opportunities for further career development
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, fun and engaging environment
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Schneider Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)
- Schneider Electric
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)