Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship – Data Analysis at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Every day, 2.5 billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx.
Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship – Data Analysis
Want to develop your IT skills in a global organisation?
Want to gain a degree without tuition fees?
Have a passion for technology?
Unilever's Digital and technology Solutions Degree apprenticeship programme is a fantastic opportunity to carry out a real role with real responsibility. With thorough training and a dedicated line manager you'll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary - without any tuition fees!
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Analysing business and technical requirements and selecting appropriate technology solutions
- Using data modelling techniques and standard database management systems
- Carrying out risk assessments for IT systems and proposing a resolution to threats
- Computer and network infrastructure
- Other skills related to data analysis allowing you to really specialise in this area
Where are they based?
Port Sunlight, close to Liverpool and Chester and Leatherhead
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent, at Grade A*-C that include English Language, and ideally either ICT or Science.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels, or a level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Qualification Achieved: BSc (Honours) Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions.
Duration: 4 years
Start Date: 3rd September 2018
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
Unilever made the life-changing move from college to work so easy. I get a real buzz from my role –...