1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Solution Architect - gathering requirements and working with the business to create a design for what they are trying to achieve. Working with delivery teams to achieve this design.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many platforms, such as Windows and Citrix.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme presents a new challenge almost daily, which keeps things fresh and interesting.
4. How valued do you feel by Tesco?
Tesco regard us highly and offer us many incentives.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, we are Agile/SOA based so everything is to a backlog and prioritised. Daily scrums ensure our cells are aligned and we're working on the right things at the right time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I require training or certification, I can request it and have done in the past.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from Tesco.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It could always be better!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few, but I'd like a few years under my belt here before I look at other opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend Tesco to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a great place to work, you learn a lot and it's interesting. Great people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tesco? *
They are most interested in a willingness to learn, working well with others and being motivated to achieve. Show these qualities and you will do well.
More from TescoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!