1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Credit Repair recovery specialists. Recovering costs of credit repair and hire from at fault third party insurers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed undertaking this NVQ, it was challenging but manageable and I learnt many new skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised, you are aware in advance of when appointments will be, and what is expected from you at each meeting
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Catherine was very helpful, even outside of meetings, if I was stuck I could always send an email and expect a prompt reply.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support is offered, from managers and colleagues
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
This qualification will be recognised by any employer
9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
Enterprise have been very flexible, colleagues are great, it really is a fun and friendly place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
More from Enterprise Rent-A-CarMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!