Recovery Specialist at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Aldershot

8.0/10

Recovery Specialist

To recover money on hire and repair via an online system, interacting with members of my team an others within the department.

I have done a business admin level 3 NVQ and have learnt a lot from this that I can take away and use in my work place.

I enjoy my work and my team, the company are work for and give me plenty of time to be able to do my work in time.

4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

I get regular feed back on my work and appreciation from my manager, I feel involved in the tasks that I do.

The support I got for my study was very good, found that if I had an problem s with my work I could email her and she would respond on what I need to do.

I did not get the time I was allowed during my working time, however when I did complete work at home my coordinator was more than happy to go through this with me.

I would like to one day be able to rent a property or buy, unfortunately the wages I get would not meet this cost.

We have various company events that we can attend, when I am not working I tend to visit family and friends.

9a. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend? *

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a fun and engaging place to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car? *

Apply, be confident at your interviews, think before you answer a question and dress for the role you want not for the role you are in.